The USB-RS485 Adapter converts the USB port of any PC, or other device with a USB Host port, into the standard RS485 protocol.
It is based on the popular FT232RL chip and embeds special features, especially very good Electrical Isolation.
- Powered directly from USB bus: No need for external power supply
- True Electrical Isolation: Isolated SMPS Transformer for RS485 side electronics, Optically Isolated UART signals
- Drivers available for common Operating Systems: Windows (all versions), Windows CE, Linux, Mac, Android
- Built-in ESD protection
- Integrated line termination resistor
- Automatic bus direction control
- Programmable Baud rate up to 115.2 kbps
- Available WITH or WITHOUT Enclosure
|Power Supply||5V from USB port|
|Power Consumption||1 Watt|
|Input||'B' type USB connector|
|Output||3 poles Terminal Block|