The USB-CCTALK Adapter converts the USB port of any PC, or other device with a USB Host port, into the standard CCTALK protocol.
It is based on the popular FT232RL chip and embeds special features, especially very good Electrical Isolation.
- Powered directly from USB bus: No need for external power supply
- True Electrical Isolation: Isolated SMPS Transformer for CCTALK side electronics, Optically Isolated UART signals
- Drivers available for common Operating Systems: Windows (all versions), Windows CE, Linux, Mac, Android
- Integrated STM8 Micro-Controller: User definable functionalities can be added
- Programmable Baud rate up to 115200 bps: Can be used as UART sniffer
- Available WITH or WITHOUT Enclosure
|Power Supply||5V from USB port|
|Power Consumption||1 Watt|
|Input||'B' type USB connector|
|Output||CCTALK connettors: 4 poles and 10 poles|