• Direct alternative to 20 Watt halogen lamp, similar luminous flux but power consumption 10 times lower
• Up to 320 lumens with just 2 Watt, thanks to last generation LEDs driven at high frequency
• Very long life, typically 50,000 hours, no maintenance costs, no out of service
• Works both with Direct Current and Alternate Current, no change to existing wirings
• Typical energy cost saving of about 10,00 € / year (conditions 8 hours/day, 365 days, 1 kWh = 0,2 €)
• Very low heat emissions
• No IR and UV emissions in the light beam
General lamp performances are guaranteed only with a correct installation and maintenance.
Installation has to be in a well aired environment.
Some old transformers or AC-DC converters could be not suitable.
Dimming could be possible in some circumstances, it depends by the dimmer type, but it is not guaranteed.
For any other info or suggestion please contact us through email@example.com